Recorded Webinar Now Available
This recorded presentation includes the following topics, among others:
- How employees need to be given hours worked credit for time off (including summer for teachers);
- How hours worked will need to be calculated for substitute teachers;
- Whether seasonal employees need to be offered coverage;
- When an employer may use a look-back period to calculate hours worked;
- When the employer has to start offering "affordable" coverage; and
- What dependents are required to be offered coverage.
Also included with this video recording is the audio Q&A session, with over 100 questions from employer groups, along with a pdf of the powerpoint.
$50 for current American Fidelity Employer Groups and Association Partners.
$100 for all others.
For your convenience, we are able to accept payments via credit card. We will also accept payments by check or money order.
3 Easy Steps To Purchase:
1. Complete Order Form Below.
2. Submit Payment by Credit Card through Secure Payment Site or indicate you will mail payment to address provided upon ordering.
3. You will then receive a link and password to preview the video, Q&A audio session, and powerpoint PDF.
American Fidelity respects your privacy. We will not rent, sell or give away your personal information.