My Money Faster
Are you looking for a way to receive your Flex reimbursements quicker and easier? With American Fidelity Assurance Company, you can!
American Fidelity is thrilled to introduce our mobile app, AFmobileTM! AFmobileTM allows Flexible Spending Account (FSA) participants to submit Health FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) claims while on the go. Our mobile app allows customers to:
- Submit FSA and HRA claims by taking pictures of receipts,
- Sign-up for Flex Direct Deposit, and
- Create their Online Service Center accounts.
Online Claim Submission Now Available
FSA and HRA participants can now file claims electronically through our secured Online Service Center! Submit your claim quickly and conveniently without the hassle of mailing or faxing a paper claim form.
- Submit new Health FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, or HRA claims online.
- Forward receipts to support debit card swipes online.
- Easily manage and update account information.
By enrolling in direct deposit, you can ensure a timely Health FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, and HRA reimbursement experience! You will no longer need to worry about having to wait on checks or make any more trips to the bank.
Three ways to sign up for direct deposit:
- Use our mobile app, AFmobileTM, and sign up with ease.
- Sign up immediately through your secured Online Service Center account. If you do not have an account - sign up today with express setup.
- Download and complete a direct deposit request form and fax to the appropriate number located on the form.
- If you work in the education industry, download your form here.
- If you work in the auto industry, a municipality, a healthcare facility, or another industry download your form here.
Flex Debit Card
A Flex Debit Card provides instant reimbursement without having to pay for qualified medical expenses upfront and wait to be reimbursed. Your Flex Debit Card acts as a regular charge card, but will deduct your out-of-pocket eligible expenses right from your Health FSA or HRA account.
Does your employer not offer a Flex Debit Card and you are interested in participating? Ask your employer to speak with their local Account Representatives to learn more!